The first chapter discusses the options available to create your mobile website strategies that will best suit the mobile users and search engines in the Chinese market. It demonstrates how each strategy should be implemented.
The second chapter discusses the topics that must thoroughly be thought through and must be implemented for your mobile website’s SEO.
The third chapter discusses the web performance techniques and how to implement the techniques in order to improve your website’s performance i.e. Load speed.
The fourth chapter provides an analytics crash course to prepare you the required knowledge for the next chapter’s implementation.
The last (fifth) chapter demonstrates the implementation of the full set of data analytics reports that will enable you to track and measure your SEO projects’ performance. The tracked data and measured performance will enable you to make key decisions for SEO performance.
Table of Contents: The China Mobile SEO Book
Chapter 01: Mobile Website Strategies and Implementation Part 1
- 1.1 Zhanzhang (Webmaster)
- 1.2 Mobile Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 1.3 How Search Engines Work
- 1.4 Big Picture: The Chinese Search Engines
- 1.5 Baidu’s Search Engine Results Page
- 1.6 The Scope of Mobile SEO
- 1.7 Mobile User Experience Factors
- 1.8 HTML5
- 1.9 The Building Blocks of a Mobile Website
- 1.10 The Mobile SEO Plan
- 1.11 One Website (For All Devices)
- 1.12 Separated Mobile Website
- 1.13 Responsive Design
- 1.14 Dynamic Serving
- 1.15 The Best Mobile Website Strategy Option
Chapter 02: Mobile Website Strategies and Implementation Part 2
- 2.1 Setup of the Zhanzhang Tools
- 2.2 Choose a Domain Name for the New Mobile Website
- 2.3 Change a Mobile Website’s Domain Name
- 2.4 The SEO Traffic Formulas
- 2.5 Create a Spider Friendly Mobile Website
- 2.6 Optimize Mobile Website Information Architecture
- 2.7 Create and Implement the Keyword Strategies
- 2.8 Configure a Viewport
- 2.9 Fix Broken Links
- 2.10 Avoid 302 Redirects
- 2.11 Examine the Duplicate Content Issues
Chapter 03: Speed Optimization for Mobile Websites
- 3.1 How Do Web Pages Load?
- 3.2 Page Speed Test Tools
- 3.3 Mobile Website Speed Optimization Techniques
- 3.4 Optimize Web Server Software
- 3.5 Upgrade Web Hosting
- 3.6 Implement Web Browser Caching
- 3.7 Enable File Compression
- 3.9 Combine Multiple CSS Files
- 3.11 Implement Inline CSS
- 3.13 Implement Inline Images
- 3.14 Implement CSS Sprites
- 3.15 Reduce DNS Lookups
- 3.17 Avoid CSS @ Import
- 3.18 Avoid CSS Attributes in HTML Elements
- 3.19 Fix Bad Requests
- 3.20 Avoid Redirects
- 3.21 Implement Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Chapter 04: Analytics Crash Course
- 4.1 Google Analytics, the Default Web Analytics Tool for Your Chinese Mobile Website
- 4.2 Create a New Google Analytics Account
- 4.3 Tracking Code Setup
- 4.4 The Legacy Tracking Codes
- 4.5 Traffic Sources
- 4.6 Add New/Local Chinese Search Engines
- 4.7 Campaign Tracking
- 4.8 Goal Conversions
- 4.9 Ecommerce Tracking
- 4.10 Dimensions & Metrics
- 4.11 Custom Dimensions & Custom Metrics
- 4.12 Calculated Metrics
- 4.13 Custom Reports
- 4.14 Custom Alerts
- 4.15 Self Referrals
- 4.16 Data Sampling
Chapter 05: Mobile SEO Data Analytics
- 5.1 The Mobile SEO Data Funnel
- 5.2 Indexation Data
- 5.3 Ranking Data
- 5.4 Session and Conversion Data
- 5.5 Factors Affecting Mobile SEO Traffic & Conversions
- 5.6 Paid search (PPC) & BrandZone Advertising
- 5.7 Paid Search URL Tagging and URL Redirection
- 5.8 Add a New Chinese Search Engine to Google Analytics
- 5.9 Google Analytics Sampled Data
- 5.10 Organic Search Keyword Report
- 5.11 Organic Search Landing Page Report
- 5.12 HTTP Referrer
- 5.13 Baidu Encrypts Organic Keywords
- 5.14 Baidu Tongji & Baidu Zhanzhang
- 5.15 SEO Technical Reports
- 5.16 SEO Data for Competitive Analysis
Why Should You Buy This Book?
Facebook Likes, Shares & Comments
The Book’s Images
About Gordon Choi
Gordon Choi is the Founder of Folks Analytics (www.FolksAnalytics.com), and has developed the Folks Analytics tool for websites, iOS apps & Android apps.
Gordon has written 2 other books: Gordon Choi's Analytics Book (a free book available online) for people who are interested in being shared with analytics knowledge, and Mobile Website Book (a free book available online) that discusses performance optimization (i.e. speed) and development of mobile websites.
He started as a computer programmer in year 2000, but shortly after that has shifted to work on search engine marketing.
Since 2002, Gordon has worked on multiple projects involving search engine optimization, pay-per-click optimization, web analytics and app analytics integration, website conversion rate optimization, web performance optimization, and website product operations for medium to large websites and apps.
Gordon has led teams across different locations with members of multiple nationalities and cultures.
He has spent 5 years leading teams and projects in Alibaba.com and Ctrip.com, two of the largest Internet companies in China.
He has contributed articles to Clickz and Search Engine Watch since 2011.
Gordon has volunteered to organize the Web Analytics Wednesday (WAW) China conferences, and has contributed in public speeches in Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou.
SEO Quick Start
I have written a Baidu Mobile SEO Beginners Guide as an introduction for SEO beginners. The guide is your quick start to learn the best practices to optimize your website for Baidu mobile search.
Developed by Gordon Choi
Copyright © 2016-2017 www.chinamobileseo.com