The China Mobile SEO Book
- Recommended by more than 20 Internet experts
- Over 200 pages focused on China specific SEO
- Local search engines: Baidu, sm.cn, Sogou & so.com
- Implement website strategies for Chinese mobile search
- Optimize website / page speed to improve SEO
- Setup analytics & measure SEO performance
- Create the full set of SEO reports
What’s in the Book?
Each year users have spent more and more time on their mobile phones. Users are often less patient when using websites on mobile devices than on their desktop computers or laptops. Websites are considered not good enough to compete in the Chinese market if they are not designed or optimized for good user experience on mobile devices.
The more time users spending on their mobile phones have shifted the focus of search engines to improve mobile search experience. Mobile versions of the search engines tend to give better ranking preferences to websites (and web pages) that have designed especially for mobile users.
Not only you should create a website that is fully optimized for mobile devices, taking search engine optimization (SEO) seriously for your mobile website is essential.
The name I have chosen for my book is "The China Mobile SEO Book".
My book contains the following topics in which you may learn:
- The Overall Strategies: The high-level strategies which are available to create a mobile optimized website based on the local Chinese search engines’ protocols for the Chinese market. The strategies will enable you to preserve your old website (for desktop users).
- The Website Optimized for Mobile: The long-term and sustainable methods to create a website that is mobile friendly, search engine friendly and user friendly for the Chinese market.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Strategies, methods, tools, and implementation must be included in the SEO of your mobile website, for the overall site optimization and the smallest unit of SEO (i.e. each web page’s optimization).
- Web Performance (i.e. Speed Optimization): The tools for testing and reviewing your mobile web pages for load speed, and the methods to optimize your mobile web pages for load speed.
- Web Analytics Crash Course: The methods to set up your web analytics tool on your mobile website. This sets you up with the required tool for SEO analytics.
- SEO Data Analytics: The methods and tools to collect the required data to develop the full set of SEO analytics which measures every stage of your mobile website’s SEO performance.
Read the Table of Contents of this book.
My book may not provide you with much help:
- If you have zero background knowledge in basic SEO strategies, methods, or implementation.
- If you are only interested in the techniques to quickly achieve higher ranking for your mobile web pages by tricking the search engines.
Page load speed is one of the most important factors for a mobile website to please the users and the search engines. You should measure your mobile pages’ load speed. Review the issues that have caused your pages to load slower than optimal, and implement the appropriate solutions.
You will do well with search engine optimization of your mobile website, not because you have fully understood Baidu’s Zhanzhang (Webmaster) Guides or Google’s Webmaster Guides.
You will quickly realize the one major prerequisite to succeed with your SEO projects is to measure all the required data. Only based on your comprehensive SEO data analytics, you will be able to make the right decisions for your SEO projects.
Hope you enjoy learning while reading my book.Buy Book
SEO Quick Start
I have written a Baidu Mobile SEO Beginners Guide as an introduction for SEO beginners. The guide is your quick start to learn the best practices to optimize your website for Baidu mobile search.